All India homoeopathic Congresses organized by IIHP
- The first homoeopathic congress was held at New delhi in 1950. It was inaugurated by Rajkumar Amrit Kaur, Dr. S. K. Das of Calcutta president over the congress.
- The second Homeo Congress was held at Lucknow in 1952 was inaugurated by Shri C. G. Gupta, the Chief Minister and Health Minister U.P. It was presidented over by Dr. M. Gururaju of Andhra Pradesh.
- The third Home Congress was held at New Delhi, was inaugurated by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan and President over by Dr. B. K. Sarkar of Calcutta.
- The fourth Congress was held at New Delhi, was inaugurated by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan and President over by Dr. B. K. Sarkar of Calcutta.
- The fifth Congress was held at Patna, was inaugurated by Shri Jai Prakash Narayan and president over by Dr. Magan Lal Desai of Bombay.
- The sixth congress was held at Ahmedabad, was inaugurated by Dr. Sushila Nayar and President over by Dr. J. N. Sircar of Calcutta.
- The seventh Congress was held at Kottayan, was inaugurated by Dr. Sushila Nayar and president over by Dr. J. N. Sircar of Calcutta.
- The Eight Congress was held at Calcutta. It was silver jubilee celebration of the All India Institute of homoeopathy. It was inaugurated by Shri K. K. Shah, Union Health minister and president over by Dr. M. C. Batra of Bombay.
- The ninth congress was held at Bangalore, was inaugurated by the Health minister of Karnataka and Presided over by Dr. K. G. Saxena of New Delhi
- The tenth Congress was held at Hyderabad, was inaugurated by Shri Shankaranand, Union Health Minister presided over by Dr. N. K. Dasgupta of Calcutta
- The eleventh Congress was held at Bhubaneshwar was inaugurated by Shri J. B. Patnaik, Chief Minister of Orissa presided over by Dr. P. Nagbhushanm, Hyderabad
- The 12th Congress was held at Ranchi, inaugurated by Shri Arjun Singh, Minister of Communication and presided over by Dr. P. Nagbhushanam, Hyderabad.
- The 13th congress was held at Pune, inaugurated by Chief Minister, S.B. Chavan and Minister for Culture of Maharashtra and presided over to Dr. J. R. Chadha, New Delhi in the absence of Dr. Aloke Banerjee of Gorakhpur.
- The 14th Congress was held at Hyderabad, inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Janardan Reddy and presided over by Dr. J. R. Chadha of New Delhi.
- The 15th congress was held at Lucknow. Inaugurated by Chief minister of U.P. Shri Kalyan Singh and presided over by Dr. C. C. Desai, Bombay.
- The 16th congress and golden jubilee celebrations were held at New delhi, Honble Minister for Health Sri A. R. Antulay inaugurated and Chief Minister, New Delhi Sri Madan Lal Khurana president and Dr. S. Venugopala Chary, homoeopathic Doctor and Hon’ble minister of A.P. was guest of honour.
- The 17th Congress was held at Nagpur, Maharashtra, Dr. G. L. N. Sastry presided over
- The 18th Congress was held at New Delhi. Mr. Raja, Union Minister of State for Health inaugurated the Congress.
- The 19th Congress was held at Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. Sri Navin Patnaik, Chief Minister of Orissa inaugurated the Congress. Dr. V. K. Gupta presided over.
- The 20th Congress was held at Hyderabad in 2007. Inaugurated by Smt. Panabaka Lakshmi, Minister of State, Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India & in presence of K. Rosaiah, Minister for Health, Medical & Family welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh presided by Prof. Dr. Niranjan Mohanty.
- The 21st Congress was held at Amritsar in 2008. Inaugurated by Chief Guest Prof. Smt. Lakshmikanta Chawala, Hon. Minister of Health and family healthcare, Punjab. Amritsar, Punjab President Dr. N. S. Prasant, Secretary General Dr. Ramakant Dagade.
- The 22nd Congress was held at New Delhi. President – Dr. KRK Prabhakarmurthy, Secretary General – Dr. Man Singh, Chief Guest – Dr. Diwan Harishchand
RATIONAL PHYSICIANS is a official quarterly Journal of I.I.H.P.ISSN NO-2278-8899.
Address of Managing Editor.
DR.RAMAKANT B. DAGADE
LaxmiVishnu Homoeopathic Hospital
714 E Shahupuri 3rd lane.
KOLHAPUR 416001 ( Maharashtra)