Termination of Membership may be as any of the following grounds :
- by Death
- by registration in writing to and on being accepted and confirmed by the Executive Committee of the institute
- on being declared insolvent or insane or of unsound mind by a competent authority
- on being convicted by a court law
- on his removal from the membership on the ground of misconduct, disrepute in profession due to unethical or unprofessional conduct, or otherwise, infringement of the rules and bye-laws of the institute or willful doing anything prejudicial and detrimental to the interest of the institute or the profession or to the cause of Homoeopathy.
- The non-payment of the subscription for two consecutive years after written intimation.